Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

a sense of... nothing.

well, people, school has ended for me. i don't know if i will be embracing lectures once more (for my masters)... i know i need a break.

it's been a long journey.

and i'm glad it ended with a bang - i just had the best two papers, on the same day back-to-back, in all my 4 years here.

...

wow, it's been 4 years.

and i still have that sms from long ago:

'good morning, nus science fac girl. :)'

---

am feeling abit lost right now... so weird to have nothing in my immediate future to aim for. odd, odd, odd.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home