Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, May 06, 2007

i'm sorry but i have to post again

my, my, vivien is one excitable... person.

guess what?? heeheehee.

i'll be taking all 3 budget airlines!

i am quite tickled about this because, well, it's funny. yay, can muck around and check out the airports. i'll be flying tiger to phuket, air asia from phuket to bangkok, and jetstar my way home.
will give them all ratings when i get back.

and i tell u ah, the tickets are so cheap but WAH LAU the taxes!! and the taxes for flights originating from thailand are higher than those departing from singapore. sigh.

OH WELL! i'm still going anyways. *giggle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home