Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, April 30, 2007

system down

my eyes hurt and i don't know why.

and plus, i'm having those cramps. ugh. *curls up*

my hair's all weird (it's becoming a norm) and i've got tons of stuff to do like check out my mom's plan for auto-roaming, planning for kids cell and reading up my chemistry notes for tuition.

sigh.

gotta get my lazy ass a-movin'.

------------

on the other hand, i just can't wait for tomorrow when spiderman 3 opens. oh man the streets will be SO CROWDED since it's labor day... i've got tickets for 11 plus in the morning, and in the HUGE lido theatre too! was planning to catch it in GV max at vivo, but oh well, too late. at least we managed to get great seats, heehee.

and heroes will be out by tmr!

hey i just realized my entire week is packed to the brim.

today is meeting with keegan day, then tmr's spiderman 3, then wed is jamming with the boys (yeah, me, right. hahaha), thurs is settlers and fri... i guess that's when i plan kids cell :P

AND THEN I START PACKING FOR THAILAND WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dances around*

the only down-point is that as i am on the flight to phuket, the amazing race will be simulcast. dammit. last leg too. i hope the beauty queens win. i like their style (yes, pun intended)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home