Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, May 14, 2007

look at the stars, look how they shine for you

hello folks, i'm back!! :D

and after 3 nights of packing my stuff right after shopping (so that i don't have to rush my packing in the morning before the hotel staff clean up the room), i can finally

1. throw everything to one corner (don't worry, i only brought back ONE bagful of shopping)

2. heck about unpacking etc

3. sleep now, and wake up incredibly late tomorrow!!

but first, i think i shall try to coax adrean into giving me a foot massage. i cannot walk properly; i've been waddling around bangkok/the airport/my house since this morning.

oh, my ankles... my soles... my calves... *wince*

tomorrow! a report on extreme 'sports' in phuket and extreme shopping in bangkok. heh-heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home