Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

i had to post this!!

if not someone will throw a hissy fit. (hahahaha, can imagine him doing it now)

yes, i forgot to mention one of my friends in the 'God has blessed me with you!!' post below. and he's totally whining (i bet u all know who now, hahahaha). so here goes:

i am also blessed with...

7. all my other friends, my cell group sisters whom i didn't (or forgot *blush*) to mention. simply because you guys are there all the way for me, and take my crap and have the guts to throw it back at me, to wake me up from my spiritual slumber. and to you: i am blessed because you do not hate me for everything that has happened, and because God is good to have healed us enough to maintain a casual friendship. and er, all the best for your own lovelife heh heh. *HUG!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home