Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, August 06, 2007

INSULT MATCH (with my prof!! *roarrr*)

ok the first jibe was totally unintentional. i swear!!

---

my prof comes into the student room and takes a look around. he spots my staff card lying on my table. he moves over. i quickly press alt+tab.

him: eh! that picture doesn't look like u!

viv: yes it does what!

him: hmm... oh i know! your specs (my red ones) are different. hmm they're quite nice ah?

viv: ah yeah they do look nicer, but i tend to keep them at home coz they're kinda spoi...

him (cuts in): eh! they're like mine! see see?

viv: eh yar! but... mine's not so cheap.

him: O_O

me: O_O!!!!!!

immediately it's like someone stamped 'OMG' in bright red huge letters over my face.

i meant that my specs were cheaper than his! not the other way around!! omg!!! why did my brain die at that moment!!!!

omg!!!!!!!!

my prof just gave a mock 'how dare u!' look (oh pls, let it be a mock-look T_T) and kinda laughed at me coz i started kicking myself, then left the office.

ARGH!!! *dies of mortification!!!*

then...

he retaliated.

today we were all crowded in the lift after lunch, when he turned to me and noticed...

him: hey! you're wearing a pregnant top!

me: heh yeah so i can eat more. XD

he appraises the top... then...

him: hmm. your belly is quite big ah?

all the girls in the lift: !!! DR TAN!!! HOW CAN U SAY THAT??!?!

me: *wilt*

him: *acts innocent* oh really? why? what's wrong? okok let me rephrase myself: your belly is big... in a good way! :D

me: T_T

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home