Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, November 23, 2007

feeeeeeeed meeeeeeeee

no, that title was just in reference to...

I'VE FINALLY SET UP A FEED READERRR.

finally. no more clicking on every single blog/link/website just to check for updates. everything conveniently pops up once u update on my reader... it is great.

simply because i am so lazy.

oh gosh, i am tired. my eyes feel like they're about to pop out/ shut down/ close up. yes, all three at a go.

*WIDE YAWN*

i hate afternoons when i'm full and nap-ish.

/goes curl up somewhere in the vicinity of alvin's elbow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home