Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

and i stuffed my junk (otherwise known as 'spot the differences')

before:




















































and 5 hours after:
























































---

only after you start work will you really understand what kind of relief a long weekend gives.

i'm coming back to you, 1pm good-mornings!

ZZZZZZZZZ

---

oh yar before i conk out, just allow me to post a little excitement over my several pairs of shoes bought over a span of 1.5 months. dug them out during store room clearance (my black gem shoes look ratty at the soles so i left it out).



























(yes dear, you don't see me shopping for shoes anymore do ya? don't freak out and knock yourself on the head in shock again please.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home