Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, July 25, 2008

S-A-T-I-S-F-A-C-T-I-O-N

i woke up this morning... and simply decided to take leave.

oh, it was GOOD.

i had so much left over housework to do, so i finished that. and then i felt fat, so i did some exercises. next i finished all my feeds, took a bath and YAY SHOPPING FOR ALL THE STUFF THAT I NEED! XD

out of my shopping list, i needed to get a brand new mouse and silver shoes for yy's wedding. these two items were the first and last item i got in my ... OMG I SHOPPED FOR 8 HOURS.

11am - 7pm. good grief.

so, the shopaholic bug strikes again.

heehee, lemme show u my spoils of the day! i stepped into citylink all relaxed and calm; anyway the GSS is over (i think?) so i don't have to worry about seeing cheap deals...

O_O BYSI SALE!! i made a beeline for it, and in 1 hour and 4 trips to the changing room, i bought these:

really weird dress - $18

DSCF5183

really pretty and slimming top in 2 colours and 2 sizes (no size, and they both make me look great). gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. comes with an obi belt too! - $25 each

DSCF5182

DSCF5181

by the time i step out i was wondering to myself 'wah, my errands just never seem to happen... i keep getting waylaid before i hit marina square. some weird curse.'

then i see charles and keith and VOILA - THE SILVER SHOES with no size. dah! marina square, i'm soooo getting there.

15 minutes later i make it! OMG TOPSHOP SALE GOGOGO:

velvet anchor necklace - $9

DSCF5192

i leave topshop and OH CRAP MAN MISS SELFRIDGE'S...

cinch belt - $23

i saw a really nice corset belt in brown but thought i wan't gonna wear it much... naaah. *puts back on shelf*

by then i had to call for some shopping control - XUMMY!!

he was around the area so we met up for awhile... BUT NOT BEFORE THE DIVA SAAAAALE

shell necklace - $3 and silver polishing cloth (not shown) - $3

DSCF5184

DSCF5189

after weiyi left, i was all ready to hit the eastbound train. then aileen msged, 'hey today's games day?' (referring to kids' cell tonight)

i thought to myself, 'ooh aileen has the charles and keith card hehehe...'

so i called her, 'hey! are u going home now?'

a: omg viv i need retail therapy.

v: YAY JOIN ME AT MARINA!!

a: WAH JUST NICE! OK OK WAIT FOR ME WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

so yeah. downfall part 2:

charles and keith at marina didn't have size 38. hmm. ok we will shop our way to suntec. heeh. we popped into topshop but nothing much... i've been there!

but when we stepped into selfridge's...

corset belt - $29 (plus the cinch belt) I CAN'T HELP IT I LOVE IT DON'T JUDGE ME T_T

DSCF5196

nothing at mango. i saw how much my birthday dress costs. hehe.

dorothy perkins is actually my favourite out of all the topshop, selfridge chains. but yar it's a tad large though...

i got 15% off my entire purchase so it only cost me $60 when it was originally -

hibiscus top - $23

DSCF5200

maternity wear (haha!) - $29

DSCF5202

DSCF5204

DSCF5205

yellow clutch - $16

DSCF5197

i'm too lazy to take a picture of my shoes but u'll probably see it in at least 2 out of 4 weddings this year.

and yeah i spent almost $200 on miscellaneous items bar silver shoes and logitech mouse. i think i need help? but i don't want help coz everything looks so gorgeous!!!

ah darned sales. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home