Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Thursday, July 24, 2008

the bleak night

the dark knight was excellent... but oh, so depressing.

the movie ended; alvin was quiet for a moment (a first! he was actually pretty shell shocked) while my emotions got the better of me and i wept.

for gotham's citizens, for batman, for harvey dent and for heath ledger.

*sigh*

:(((

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, July 26, 2008 2:15:00 AM, Blogger dawn said…

    The Dark Knight is such an apt title for the movie eh! (Besides the direct referral to Batman la) I mourn the death of Heath Ledger too. Well Harvey Dent was quite a cocky dude whom I didn't really like so yea. Not much sympathy for him, heh!

     
  • At Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:01:00 AM, Blogger feline said…

    whyyyyyyy i like aaron eckhart... and i thought they portrayed harvey dent as gotham and batman's hope really well. sigh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home