Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Thursday, October 16, 2008

the reason why i cut my hair

is because the longer my hair grows, the more unwanted attention i get.

and i'm typing this out now because i got molested (i'm sure) on the train last week, and just got harrassed by another bugger on the train on my way home.

for the first case, it was rush hour and i was standing in the middle of the carriage, with one row of people behind me. i was busy catching up on Lost on my media player so it was only 5 minutes later when that corner nudging my butt irritated me enough to make me turn to see what it was.

it was not a corner of a book or laptop... IT WAS A PINKIE. i stared at that insulting finger, then looked up slowly with a really furious face. i stared at that man.

'Kallang.'

he ran for it. i stared at him all the way, and when he turned to check if i'd followed him, i confirmed he was guilty. dammit! i should've gone after him! *fume*

UGH I FELT SO GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!

and then just now after alvin left the train, i sat down next to this man reading the papers with his elbows sticking out. he was so seriously encroaching my personal space that even after i deliberately PUSHED HIS ELBOW AWAY FROM MY ARM (using both my hands, mind you)... within seconds he'd leaned his elbow out far enough to keep brushing my arm continuously, more than 20 times per minute. this elbow out, me push, elbows out again happened 3 times. and he always only stopped when there was contact. the train wasn't even shaking!

the boiling point was when he stopped reading his papers. i was glad, he doesn't have anymore excuse to stick his elbows out... hardly had that logical thought crossed my mind when i felt his elbow... creeping out till it found my skin... stop... AND BRUSH AND BRUSH AND BRUSH.

i had enough!! i just got molested last week - touch me again and you are dead!! i stared at the man long and hard, enough to make him uncomfortable.


'Bugis.'

he ran for it.

damn you, you perverts.

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, November 07, 2008 6:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am sorry that you got accosted, but are you going to make all your decisions out of fear? Are you never going to wear sandals or a low-cut blouse b/c some men have a thing for feet and breasts? Any dirtbag who doesn't respect your space should be shrieked at instantly. Carry karate tools if you must, but don't cheat yourself out of the joy of life. RJ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home