Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

gaffe!

a few days ago, alvin suddenly gasped and tapped on my chair frantically at work; he sits behind me.

i turn around and alvin's at lennel's blog page showing me this:


it's damn pretty la!! *goes mad*


i roll back to my table and start to daydream about it. so when alvin msns me a couple of minutes later...

(5:10 PM) diremeow *COLDP: HAI BABE
ARE YOU THERE
(5:13 PM) Ms. Moo (@): HAI I ARE HERE
I WANT THAT SNOW SHITE

after laughing our heads off, i turned to alvin and mentioned, 'i guess that works too. hah!!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home