Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, May 10, 2009

lovers in Japan

this is great; i'm 95% packed and my luggage is only what, 80% full? definitely enough space to buy more, more, more!! (i also have one spare duffel, hehe.)

we'll be hitting shinjuku on our first day, and checking out the 100 yen shops (Daiso!), the 3 coins store and SWIMMER which has uber cutesy stuff. later in the night we'll be prowling through the streets of sleazy kabuki-cho. i think my eyes might fall off my sockets but what the hey, this is all part of exploring, no? :)

then it's disneyland/sea, then perhaps ikebukuro (THEY HAVE A CAT LAND!! XD) for some shabu-shabu :D~~

there're crap loads of shopping opportunities in ueno, harajuku and shibuya. mmm can't wait man.

now that i'm almost done, it's time to wash ALL my dirty clothes (yeah, 2 weeks should be sufficient for some mould to grow), clean my room and wipe my shelves and floor, AND THEN PLAY SOME ROCK BAND.

whee-hoo.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home