Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

well deserved break after today

i cannot believe i'm finally done with work.

i rushed out my drafts by 12pm today. feeling accomplished, i was all set, thinking about my trip tomorrow...

alas, upon returning to the office i have been stuck at my work desk replying email after email and suddenly i'm corresponding constantly regarding 3 rather urgent issues... and all i want to do is go home.

but of course, i ploughed on though half my spirit was in holiday mood and now everything is miraculously DONE. well. not completely, but work is done at least until i get the signatures i need to proceed.

oh man, malacca, I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW.

and maybe a good massage if i can afford to splurge. hmm. off to alvin's now, woohoo~!

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, May 01, 2009 3:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,
    I was searching for cheap ryokans in Japan when I chance upon your blog. Can share with me some of the cheaper ryokans located in Shinjuku that you managed to find?

    Thank you.

    Regards,
    Clari
    poogle12@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home