Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, May 23, 2009

why am i still so tired??

ugh, unpacking and unpacking, then organizing all my pictures and videos, going to alvin's place to collect all the photos and giving him all the burberry's bags he'd bought, spending a lot of quality time with my family, and then going to parkway to repair loads of stuff that were broken.

no wonder i'm still tired. i'm going to crash after service tmr.

AND I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED BLOGGING ANYTHING YET!! everything's leaking out of my head already... :(

egads, so many things to do. then work starts on monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home