Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

great news!!!!!

groggily, i woke up to my alarm sounding off - it's time for dance camp...

picking up my phone, i turned off my alarm and hmm? 1 missed call - it's my mum. *yawn* i'll call her back after i brush my teeth... wait, 2 messages?

i opened the first one from alvin...

AND PROMPTLY SHOT OUT OF BED!!!!!

ANBERLIN IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

they always seem to come whenever our relationship reaches a milestone. ;)

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, June 09, 2009 9:26:00 AM, Blogger direcow said…

    heh heh... I was just thinking the same thing. And they'll have an acoustic set before the normal set, so that's AWESOMMEEE

     
  • At Tuesday, June 09, 2009 8:41:00 PM, Blogger feline said…

    YAR!!!! same things that popped into my mind too!!

    1. free (but i'd gladly play for a full concert - time to take out my beat up sneakers for some crazy head banging.)

    2. milestone thingamajig

    3. ACOUSTIC SET TO SING-A-LONG YAYYYYYY

     

Post a Comment

<< Home