Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

...get a job.

i'm so bored.

tada!! a form of entertaining myself by creating crap loads of nonsensical blog posts! so exciting.

(from alvin's blog)

1. Name Two Bad Habits You Have: picking at my feet; showing pple my tummy just for kicks.

2. Name Two Things That You Wish You Had: CASH; a great wardrobe where everything matches everything and made me look blardy skinny. (i do love myself tho)

3. Name Two Scents You Love: weiyi's hair; weiyi's skin. in that order. MMM. i could just eat him.

4. Name Two People That Know You the Best : my mom; weiyi. (mel's a close 2nd tho)

5. Name Two Things You’d Never Wear: a g-string (they HURT.); too little cloth in public.

6. Name Two Things You Are Thinking About Now: are g-strings and t-backs the same? did i get the right one?

7. Name Four Things That You Have Done Today: made coffee, opened the newpaper, called a few agents, entertaining myself on the comp. yahoo and ebay have lost their hold on me. I HAVE NO CASH!

8. Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought: concession for my mrt transport; 2 sky high tickets; 5 harry potter - goblet of fire tickets; food

9. Name Four Bands/Vocals/Groups: er, er, third eye blind... er, smashing pumpkins (i don't know WHY!) ... ER. damn this is hard. i give up.

10. Name Two Drinks You Regularly Drink: water and chrysanthemum tea (only yeo's can do.)

11. First Grade Teacher Name?: i have no idea.

12. Last Words You Said: 'byebye mummy.'

13. Last Song You Sang?: remember me this way, the casper song? weiyi was tuned to 90.5 in the car last night la... the song reminds me of tania. argh i hate ballads.

14. Last Person You Hugged?: xummy!!

15 Last Thing You Laughed At?: a howlongcanyouholdyourbreath ad. with compliments from xinwei.

16. Last Time You Said ‘I Love You’ And Meant It: this morning at 1230am

17. Last Time You Cried?: last night, when i watched cedric diggory die.

18. What’s In Your CD Player?: eh, this quiz should upgrade itself.

19. What Color Socks Are You Wearing?: i no wear socks.

20. What’s Under Your Bed?: another mattress.

21. What Time Did You Wake Up Today?: 10

22. Current Passion?: getting a vacation job. ok not really passion, but a need-to. so i guess... cliche, but God? i miss Him.

23. Current Hair?: long with split ends.

24. Current Clothes?: crescent PE tee and fbt shorts.

25. Current Annoyance?: my menses.

26. Current Longing?: to pop by weiyi's place and laze. but he's mugging! or maybe still sleeping.



27. Current Desktop Picture?:




28. Current Worry?: that i won't be able to support myself through next year and having to take cash from my parents.

29. Current Hate?: the fact that i'm broke. *worry worry*

30. Favorite Physical Feature Of Opposite Sex?: his baby smooth skin. and he's proud of it.

I HAVE NARNIA BOOK ONE! yippeee. it's good. so so good. and i'm really hyped abt zouk out. tho it's gonna take a huge chunk from my savings. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home