Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, December 12, 2005

... SLEEP.

hey! it's been more than 24 hours since i blogged! new record for this hol. hmm, dead dead tired. i would love to blog but i'm not really thinking now.

right, a summary of my activities that i wanna blog about would be...

del's wedding! zouk out! church service! chestnuts!

be prepared for word vomit and detail heaven. sort of. for now, i have to digest the last 3 stories of narnia by tonight. somehow it reminds me of cramming for my exams.


&$@#$ alvin.

ugghhhh haven't had rest since yesterday afternoon. and i was so bloody hungry i cooked noodles (2 packets, and i still have space for one more).

i is dying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home