Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, January 21, 2006

it's all about Him.

we were thinking it through... and decided to have a direction.

so in the midst of waiting, seeking, and praying, i'm fasting!

but no, not from food... from MSN. i'm serious! addict me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

sometimes i just don't know what to say on my blog. coz there're some things i'd like to open up to a certain bunch, and sometimes not to the same certain bunch etc. so livejournal might not work for me. and i love my pink here too much. *ramble*ramble*

i was really wondering if i should say what i did above. but sometimes, i just want to change my entire lifestyle and be a nun (haha! no, i'm serious.) and just be REALLY DEVOUT. coz when i am, uh, who i am, sometimes i feel like a hypocrite, doing things i tell people not to do.

but i know if i make a 180 degree change, people look at me weird. and when i tell them, 'coz God told me to...' i get: U SIAO LOR.

yeah. so i do care what people think of me. but i want to walk right. so how?

let me handle it. as for YOU, just be a friend. and if you wanna understand, well just remember i am merely a flawed human trying to reciprocate love. to the Big Guy.

i don't know. should i care?

...

do u even understand all this? i don't, you know, so if u don't it's ok.

(shoots if i'm becoming neurotic please let me know. or just ignore. :D )

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, January 21, 2006 2:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "let me handle it. as for YOU, just be a friend. and if you wanna understand, well just remember i am merely a flawed human trying to reciprocate love. to the Big Guy."

    1st: Let God handle it,not you. Not by your strength but his.

    2nd: You may be a flawed human but you're no longer a sinner. We who have been cleansed by Jesus's blood are called to be saints. No where in the New Testament are His people refered to as sinners. Don't keep telling yourself you are flawed, always try to live a flawless life, holy and blameless before God.

     
  • At Sunday, January 22, 2006 6:51:00 PM, Blogger feline said…

    thanks. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home