Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, January 21, 2006

let me add somemore.

u know what?

when i first ever started blogging (since my multiply days), my reason for blogging was to show how great God is in my life.

and how far i've drifted away, really.

i'm not ashamed, i'm not ashamed, i'm not ashamed. *buries head in hands*

i really wanna do things right. with you. you. and You.

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, January 30, 2006 7:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's okay :) god thinks you are great even when you aren't, you don't have to impress him, he loves you as you are. and you know what, the best glory you bring him is the one where his glory just happens to shine out of you without you even being conscious of it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home