Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

*breathe*

i... like my hair.

but it's pseudo-jap, and they're going to dye my ends tmr.

but they did pick me for a photoshoot next week, so... hmm... and i quite like it...

but it's really drastic. and i'll need to lay off all my eyeliners and play down on my eyes when i put make-up (or i'll really look like one of those 'act jap' pple)

*prays i don't get pimples* (and i need neutral make up)

and i got 3 stamps of approval from 3 guy pals! which makes 100%.

yay?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

from this...



















to this!















stay tuned tomorrow.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

it's the next day already... wanna know what colours i have on my head now?

Red and yellow and pink and green,
Purple and orange and blue,
I can sing SEE a rainbow, (on my head)
Sing See a rainbow, (on my head)
Sing See a rainbow too.


pictures coming right up. after my hair dries.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREAK ALERT!!


here we go!















yeah i had on A LOT OF MAKEUP. seriously. slap me and get powder on your hands.

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, February 24, 2006 9:26:00 AM, Blogger furple said…

    err... actually, i quite like it :)not the blond part, but the red is nice, and i think the short hair suits u!

     
  • At Friday, February 24, 2006 11:13:00 AM, Blogger frisky said…

    OMG Viv! Niceeee, but the blonde part is a no go for me man.

     
  • At Friday, February 24, 2006 4:41:00 PM, Blogger feline said…

    i realize people spell 'blonde' differently, some with an 'e' and some without.

    sorry, just an observation coz my blonde tail has been the topic of discussion since yesterday...

    conclusion: CHOP IT OFF, VIV. (or dye it black/red.

    hmm was thinking since the red will eventually become orange, i might as well dye my entire haed back to black, yeah? like in another 2 weeks after the photoshoot. yay.

    (i feel like i'm blogging here.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home