Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Thursday, February 16, 2006

*FLIP-OUT-FLIP-OUT*

ALEX KAPRANOS CALLED ME! HE CALLED ME!!

ok he didn't like, enter my hp number and called me per se, but alvin called me...

THEN PASSED TO PHONE TO HIM!!

ARGHARGHARGH!!

but i couldn't hear him coz of all the background noise, and his thick scottish accent; it took me awhile to realize what was happening, and by the time i did, i was so stunned all i could do was:

:O

apparently he was trying to say, 'Hi, how're you doing?' :)

oh yes, alex kapranos is the lead singer of franz ferdinand (in case u don't know). and alvin n bunch who went for the concert, stood right in front of the stage IN THE MIDDLE...

are rubbing shoulders with them at Hotel Intercontinental now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home