Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, February 25, 2006

slog slog slog

funny how i seem to have been slogging for a week, but accomplishing very little.

it must be all the distractions - msn, webcam conversations, late night eternal questions, AND THE HAIR.

nobody likes the blonde streak. *sigh* i went for kids cell yesterday - all of the girls screamed (seriously, i think there's a hairline crack in my ear drum now) but malcolm (he's damn precocious and an absolute funny boy) came into the room and staunchly said, 'i like your hair.' he said it so surely, as if no peer pressure will make him say otherwise.

so cuuuuuuute. *grins*

yeah well. back to work for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: oh my goodness, do u guys remember the hong kong actor who always acted as jackie chan's superior in The Police Story series? adrean just told me he's passed away. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home