Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, April 30, 2006

getting out of my underground location.

went out in the morning to celebrate angel's birthday over brunch at this place called the marmalade pantry; nice chi-chi place, with pretty good nibbles, but phwoar... i don't wanna touch eggs (scrambled/omelette/hard-boiled WHATEVER) for the next 3-6 years.

kidding! but we really had an egg-overload. bleh.

well, it was nice sitting there with my girls, all pretty and just chilling. i guess it's a different stage of life already - one year back they had just graduated and exploring job possibilities. now? all well-clad and more worldly; WHEN AM I EVER GONNA JOIN U GUYS??

one thing never changes though - shopping. we went shoe shopping today and i am now wanting a pair of red pumps from zara. they made my legs look as if they went on forever... and wearing them made me about 4-5 inches taller.

killer heels!!! *drool*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok is it me, or is this post a little lack-lustre?

i don't know. i don't feel like studying and i've got so much on my mind.

the reality check the girls gave me during brunch was pretty enlightening and straight in the face: 'viv!! you're being STUPID, alright?'

T_T

and it turns out that i am now mel. hahahaha. we had quite a laugh over it. i still remember the time when i was the one doing the chiding. and i was so freaking holier-than-thou. geez. thanks babe, for being so nice about it now and letting xinwei do the smacking.

sigh sigh sigh. i seem to be doing all the things that people don't expect me to be doing and i guess i've disappointed more than a few folks about my actions lately. don't you worry, i do hate myself too. you know what?

i am Christian. and proud to be one.

but sometimes, we just fall. so if u want to judge me, i guess it's up to you.

aiyah, i'm being so emo. *shudder* sometimes i just don't know what to write here anymore, coz people read what i write and assume because i appear happy here, what happens in real life doesn't affect me at all.

but this is a happy blog; that's why it's pink, right?

(wow i'm really just typing randomly... pretty liberating. so what if my sentences seem truncated and you don't get them? weeee~)

i need to get out of hiding, do things i'm not afraid of being exposed. i need to clear out the cobwebs and little white lies i discretely tuck into my heart.

sheesh, this time i've really gone too far down.

'Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.' -Proverbs 31:30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home