Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

i've got peanut oil in my ear. (part II)

apparently my mom came into my bedroom and was talking to me... 'cept that i had no idea she was talking at all.

yes, both my ears are still blocked - left by earwax, right by peanut oil.

so mommy decided to take things into her own hands, culminating in this situation:

mom: one hand plunging cotton bud into my ear, the other yanking my ear open

dad: peering behind my mom's shoulder

me: screaming and yelling coz cotton bud was seriously hurting my ear's inner walls, and the yanking was abit hard to take (my ears have cartilage! unlike some people!)

after a bout of struggling and me giving sulky looks, my mom gave up. then my dad was all excited about taking a light source to see where the problem was, so he dug out a torch adrean brought back, pushed my head to one side, and shone the beam straight in. WHILE YANKING BACK MY EAR AGAIN.

boo... i am lab rat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home