Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

i've got peanut oil in my ear.

ok, before u think i'm doing something kinky, I'M NOT.

my ear started to get really blocked on thursday, and got progressively worse by saturday... i'm currently deaf in one ear. :(

anyways, i got pretty freaked at the thought of using sign language for the rest of my life, so i went to check my ear yesterday. apparently i just have tons of earwax (yeah, grossness) and it's blocked my ear canal. so the doc gave me this bottle of 'earwax loosener' in which the main component is peanut oil.

thing is, i'm supposed to apply it directly into my ear-hole, so duh, i need someone to do it for me coz i can't see it.

i got my dad to do it for me today... i am now cocking my head to the left, and i have 2 ears full of oil, and am deaf in BOTH ears.

i really don't know how my dad managed to worsen my condition.

the application yesterday was done with more finesse, no?

i'm now trying to stop the oil from over flowing out of my ear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home