Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, March 31, 2006

and girls just lie.

*growl*

i do not like shopping for presents for guys. especially when i'm alone. first of all, when u ask them if they need something, they say 'nothing'. then when you insist on getting them something, they say 'ok maybe this... or that.. ah, but anything la!'

then when u find something that fits the description, but comes in 2 colours: 'er, anything la...'

aiyoh, help me out here la... i'm only good at shopping for myself!

but in the end i got fed up and just grabbed the stuff plus... uh, other stuff...

ooh my aunty's here! will continue later.

heh. (i'm not telling you.)

/runs away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home