Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

i'm sapped.

got lots to update, like the birth of emmanuel (i carried him!! and he's all of 5 days old!), and the failure of my experiment again, and again and again, and repeating it again, and again, and again...

well, i'm feeling lazy, so...
LINK! to farty's blog.

p.s. oi, i didn't know you just wanted to blow your nose lor. taking away your tissue paper is probably the closest sort of revenge after the major heebie-jeebies you gave me in the culture room.

just walk a little louder next time will you?? i don't wanna have to scream in shock everytime you suddenly appear behind me or when u pat me on the shoulder to pray for me.

thanks for the prayer, but no thanks for the massive heart attack. -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home