Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, January 14, 2007

i (heart) Anberlin.

their new album is almost out! *GLEEEEEEEEE*

(feb20th feb20th feb20th feb20th feb20th feb20th feb20th!!)

and they're touring with Jonezetta!! \^o^/

ok, i have decided. i will plan my grad trip around the performance areas of either...

1. Anberlin + Jonezetta concerts (the concert's under Tooth & Nail Records i think)
2. Franz Ferdinand (if they're even touring)

don't laugh. i'm still whining about not going for Franz last year... grrr.

but then again, because of that i might be immortalised in a book! WAHAHAHAHAHA!! okok after it's confirmed i will blog about the details and force everyone to get it. heh. now not confirmed yet so i better not jinx it. *crosses fingers*

...

i know i just put up a new song (after what seems like, months) but already i've got the next song planned. anberlin rocks, really.

this is the song i'm so in love with. it's truly haunting.

---------------------------------------------

HAHAHA!! i misspelled 'haunting' and typed 'HANTUing'.

pretty much the same thing, no? hahahahahahaha!!

--------------------------------------------

ok yes, lyrics time.


Anberlin - Haunting

Up on this hill, in this uncanny house
The wind makes this place creak, the lights they are flickering
The moon she is lurking, the clock it stopped working
At a quarter past three
There's something dancing here in the shadows
And I wish it were us

You haunt me baby, you haunt me here tonight
You haunt me baby, you haunt me here tonight
Tonight
Tonight

Can't get your memory, off of my mind
Just want your heartbeat, on top of my mine
There's something dancing, here in the shadows
And I wish it were us

You haunt me baby, you haunt me here tonight
You haunt me baby, you haunt me here tonight
Tonight
Tonight

Up on this hill, in this uncanny house.
Your spirit I can't see, but I still believe
I can feel your breath on me

You haunt me baby, you haunt me here tonight
You haunt me baby, you haunt me here tonight
Tonight
Tonight

Up on this hill, in this uncanny house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home