Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, February 17, 2007

the day has come

noooooooooo! the day has come!

what day, you may be asking?

the day when vivien loon is FULL after just one helping at a buffet.

shocking, ain't it? i was quite surprised; came back with my 2nd helping and had a mouthful - and realized that my stomach was already bloated. i ate half that 2nd helping before i gave up trying to eat - my stomach was really hurting from all the stuffing. i was feeling pretty incredulous.

great. i am no longer buffet material. *cries* I LOVE FOOD! I NEED A BIGGER STOMACH!! (or 4)

i blame you. yes, YOU, honors project. i cannot eat well anymore and get stuck at the laminar hood for 4 hours at a go because i need to get results.

BAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home