Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, March 10, 2007

the fallen are the virtuous among us!

oh, in case u were wondering, my titles seldom make sense. i normally just pick out a line or two from the song i was previously listening to, which made me go, 'ooh, that line was cool.'

then i cut n paste. voila!

if you are interested, you can google the line and see what song i was listening to. only if you have lots of time and don't have a thesis to complete. i mean, start.

i have only 2 weeks!

*panics and turns into a headless chicken*

"squawk!!"

------------------------------------------------------

on the bright side, i'm graduating!! hallelujah!

which means all the long hours spent on my project... will be converted to... money!!!!

a salary!!!

lots of clothes!!!

oh ok, sans excitement, i'd better keep a tight rein on myself for shopping. geez, i really shop out of my limit sometimes. bleh.

------------------------------------------------------

you there. if you are reading my blog and think that whatever i say here encompasses my entire nature...

you are very silly.

(i like the word silly. it's a nicer way of putting 'stupid' across. XD)

you need to KNOW ME! reading my blog doesn't mean u know me! knowing me = you have actually spent more than 6 months talking to me. in person.

this website is meant as an engine to update my pals. it's meant as a complement to understand my psyche and why i do the things i do. so... ok i lost my point. my thoughts are running amok.

but you're just silly if you think this whole blog thing is me. so there! pffft.

------------------------------------------------------

i think i'm a little hyper on caffeine. had dinner with the girls; had to leave early so i could continue my work.

as i've already mentioned... 2 weeks to write a 80+ page thesis! *cringe*dies*deflates*freaks out*

but i always love meeting the girls coz they make me laugh. our antics are hilarious. we laughed so loudly at toast box...

digress: wah the thick toast is very good la. try the peanut butter one. super fattening. YUM.

and at din tai fung. i think the standard dropped. and the menu was so limited!! *frown*

there is a need to find the next happy place. we've moved from morton's bar to din tai fung to kuishinbo... what's next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home