Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, April 01, 2007

brain-no-sprain

it's amazing how much i've learnt despite feeling (or being made to feel) like an idiot while working on my honors project.

i love it how i'm working on my presentation now, and as i draft up my script, everything comes back to me and gives me smashing good ideas.

i love how everything is tying up, how excited i am about my project, really, and how i've just been typing for 30 minutes non-stop and i've got 2 pages full without checking any papers for information... because it's already in my head!

wow!

well, 2 pages full, but with loopholes that i can't wait to research on and tie up. gosh, this is exciting.

now, if only i was offered to be an Research Assistant, and not a Lab Officer (the admin, noooo!!)

choices, choices, choices.

---

and i love working in the morning. i should start sleeping earlier and getting up before the sun rises. the morning air clears my thoughts.

sleeping from 11pm to 6am, FTW!!! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home