Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

thanksgiving/elation/shabushabushabushabu

i want to thank God on so many counts.

it was really my day today; everything i asked for was given!!!

i prayed for my medical microbiology paper, that it'd be easy. it was such a good paper T_T. it was really easy to study, then the questions that came out were so straight forward somemore!!! it's really a case of minimum input giving maximum output (gain). whee!!!

then after med micro my head was lolling about from the mere 3 hours of sleep from the previous night... so i prayed for a not-too-taxing chemical biology paper 2 hours after med micro.

the questions set were really a Godsend.


---

the lecturer told us the exam questions would be taken from lecture notes - he had questions every lecture that were unanswered.

thing is, he used the same set of lecture notes from the previous term... and gave the model answers to all the questions.


and guess who in my lab has taken chem bio in the previous term?

the 'not so useless anymore' masters student: BINBIN!!!

XD

i finished the paper in less than an hour.

---

i also prayed for my favorite silver arrow skoda cab, and got it (by fluke coz i was waiting in line but the cab was not supposed to be mine at first... you get what i mean right? coz you're in line and you already KNOW which cabs you will be taking by checking out the cab queue).

and the cab was so comfy too. ahhhhh...

everything just went RIGHT, which made me glad coz i was pretty much zombie-fied from the lack of sleep, winded from the fact that this was my unofficial graduation (woah woah WOAHHH) and lack of energy after making one too many jigs when my papers were over.

after i had a nap, everything was different.

it finally hit me:

i've ended 1 week earlier than my classmates.

i no longer have to keep looking at the time to plan what time i should sleep in order to do work tmr and what time should i get up to study this, that, etc etc - PURE ELATION I TELL YOU!!

no more exams for at least A YEAR.

i'm getting a full one month break.

i'm freaking going to thailand YAYYYYYYY

and now, i finally have all the time i want to catch up with my old pals. i really hated pang-seh-ing them last minute just because of an experiment. trust me, i really really hated calling you guys to tell you i can't make it.

but no more! XD

---

i had a hot date today...

with a black pig. more specifically, i only dated its shoulders and loins, but woah, it's OUT OF MY MIND CRAZILY THE BEST DATE EVER.

i ate my date, of course. ;)

i had shabu-shabu (with pantsu!! -_-"' shut up binbin.) at ohsumi shabu-shabu! it's at level 3 of cuppage plaza. it's not cheap, though apparently the price at ohsumi is comparable to prices of shabu-shabu in hokkaido.

so i had the black pig - kurobuta shabu-shabu. have the loin, you must try the loin, MY GOODNESS YOU HAVE TO TRY IT; IT IS DAMN NICE AND I WANT TO SPEND ALL MY MONEY THERE

*breaks down and cries*

it's really good. pork will never be the same anymore.

and hor, it came up to $54 per pax. eep. AND THE MEAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME I WANT KUROBUTA BUFFET, MAKE ME PAY $70 I ALSO DON'T MIND OMGOMGOMGOMG

i am going insane.

shabu-shabuuuuuuuu~!!

*breaks down again* T_T

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home