Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, July 08, 2007

i sound like a tranny.

my throat got inflammed progressively over the past week, and during this period, just when i have to worship from friday to sunday (ed silvoso and service), i lost my voice completely.

aileen had fun laughing her ass off when my voice just couldn't hold through the worship songs, and cracked terribly at many points.

but i thought to myself, I NEED TO BE HECKARE LIKE ALVIN. (sorry, bebbie! *muaks* you are my inspiration! really!!)

yeah i just sang my heart out and scared the rows in front with my super-manly voice.

eh, don't laugh at this sexy voice ok.

---

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

here's us looking shady in our hospitality uniforms. (me, chinling, ingrid)

it was the last week for my tribe to complete Hospitality duty, and most of del's girls were signed up for it... AND IT WAS SO FREAKING FUN.

and no, i don't think i look like a dork in the bright yellow cap. i was happily doing some hip-hop poses in them coz my jacket was too big. chris was laughing his head off when i kept jumping up to him and going 'YO-YO!! WASSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP!!'

hahahaha!!

it's great being given an excuse to grin at everyone leaving service, coz most people are so friendly, they grin back!

of course, some are less exuberant. or just not interested in return a smile. so, what do me, aileen and chinling do?

we jump together, and dance on the spot... or bounce up and down... or laugh maniacally while waving bye... OR act like total idiots just to have people walk out of service with a smile on their face.

hey, we're clowns... we'd do anything to make u laugh.

and er, we were quite high from all the joy, so we grouped together during Praise rehearsal and bopped up and down in our yellow caps while mimicking the choir's dance steps.

SO FARN!!! i wanna wear the yellow cap again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home