Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, September 30, 2007

the non-existent generation gap

i was just giving tuition to my sec 4 boy 2 hours ago when we got to a question that stumped me for a mo'.

being me, and part of aileen's cell group tradition, i broke into song:

"为什么? 为什么?

为什么???!!!!~~"

while i was singing the song, i had an urge to ask my kid whether he knew the song too! but a quick mental calculation (and i am quite fast okay) had me realize that he's almost 10 years younger than me, so i just glanced at him, and almost asked, then decided to continue humming to myself.

he suddenly brightened up and said,

"HEY I HAVE THAT SONG!!"

i kena stunned.

but i got over it quickly. i started getting all excited and hence got him to play it, and while he tinkered with his handphone, i told him that i was just thinking about asking him if he knew the song or not. i couldn't stop laughing at the whole situation while he said,

'yar! it's damn funny la!! i loved that show... i watched it when i was in K1!'

wah liao... i think i was in primary school lor. sian.

ANYWAYS, TO MY CELL GROUP: HERE'S OUR FAVOURITE SONG!!! I FINALLY FOUND IT!!! ---->

XD

---

十万个为什么 (aiyah, i cannot find the 'jian ti zi'... i'm going blind trying to sing along, gosh.)

為什麼 為什麼 為 什 麼
為什麼天空會有雲
為什麼飛機會飛行
為什麼月亮有時圓有時又不圓
烏拉博士 來說明
十萬個為什麼告訴你
(十萬個為什麼)

為什麼 為什麼 為 什 麼
為什麼孔雀會開屏
為什麼螃蟹要橫行
為什麼海水有時低有時又 變 高

為什麼 為什麼 為 什 麼
歡迎小小朋友作貴賓
可愛動物陪伴你

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home