Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, November 25, 2007

kena scolded, boo-hoo.

this is the subject background -

when we were in secondary school we used to write in exercise books and we called them letter books because we'd write lengthy letters/stories (ok mostly my romantic escapades HAHAHAHAHA) in them... while the teacher was talking.

geddit? coz we look like we're being really consciencious in taking down notes in our little 'exercise books'. ingenious right?

so, within 2 years we filled up quite a few of these books with stories, plans to cut class, atrocious drawings, maps of the route i walk home so i can check out some guy... heh heh heh.

when we moved on to JC, we split 3-3 to pioneer and AC (seriously guys, why didn't we ALL go to AC? we all qualified what!) ... and i kept the letter-books in case they got lost/thrown away and the memories were lost forever.

fast forward to recent times:

(the conversation has been restructured, but other than that, nothing else is altered.)

me:
wah liao
they scolded me again for hording the books

mel:
you have it right??

me:
hurhur
*yes*

mel:
wah lau
u have it for how long already??

me:
*meekly* ten years.......

mel:
MY GOD!!!!!
YOU!

me:
i know i know
don't u start too...
T_T

mel:
wah lau
you want to what

me:
I KNOWWWWWWWWWW

mel:
start a museum ar?

me:
wah, thanks.

mel:
hahahahah!

me:
I WILL PRINT AND BIND AND GIVE TO U ALL ON X'MAS
i SWEAR man i will give it to u all
whatever i have

---

ok i guess u guys know what you'll all be getting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home