Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

no doubt about it at all.

yay alvin's finally gotten hold of No Doubt's 'Tragic Kingdom'!! AND THEY'RE SO AWESOME!!! XD!!!

too bad they're all flac files and i can't upload my favorite tune like i always do... the file's way too large, like 31.3mb. :(

my fav's Sunday Morning! how about you? heeh.

aww, the bass... *weeps*

any moment right now i could just whip my earphones out of my laptop, jump up, start head banging, totally rock out and sing at the top of my lungs.

YOU CAME IN WITH THE BREEZE!!! ON SUNDAY MORNINGGGGG!!! *broad grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home