Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, March 28, 2008

you've got me thinking...

i was looking through my msn contact list when i spotted a friend's personal message saying,

'i want to earn more money to give my wife a good life'

there's nothing wrong with the statement above. in fact i think it's the right thing when a man seeks to provide... but it's got me thinking...

i've seen some people fighting so hard to give their family a 'good life' that the husband's not around most of the time. it's like some people (men/women) start focusing on giving the family the good life that they forget to enjoy it together. which ultimately causes strain on the family, and even the wife.

i think if i was the wife, i'd rather be poor but happy, because my husband's not out there chasing after money but here with me building a family. haha, simply put... God will provide.

money doesn't always give you a good life. taken to the extreme, it may just become a substitute for a husband's love. :(

go ahead for your Masters, baby. God will provide.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home