Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

omg i am how tired.

i woke up late this morning, with rebonded hair that refuses to stay straight (what an oxymoron), and a pasty biscuit face housing dark eye circles that extend to my chin.

i'm so tired.

i should have gone home after meeting mel... *YAWN* instead of agreeing to meet boon and zhexuan at molly malone's. sigh, st patricks' day. a lot of green... and kilkenny (though i didn't have any).

still glad i hung around for abit and took spastic photos with them though.

wow, i look like crap man. i've got my 'hmm whatever' dress on (it hangs on me like a garbage bag... i guess i feel free and easy in it, 'cept i can't do extreme bendy motions ahahahahahahahaha but i like how airy it is though it makes me look FAT, whee!)

and on the contrary, alvin looks really good hmm... hamsum... OH! yummy (ah... that's the word) today. he's wearing a shirt!! A SHIRT!! WITHOUT ME TELLING HIM TO!

o_O

yeah, coz we're all going down to esplanade later to catch the OneManStarWars! i can't say i'm a fan (coz real fans will stone me.) but i like star wars enough. i just hope my knowledge isn't too rusty. hmm.

*YAAAAAAWWWWWWN*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home