Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, May 23, 2008

Luuuuuucky STAR!!!

omg this anime series had me wanting to laugh my head off on the commute to work this morning.

sheese, i had to laugh so bad, but i couldn't coz i'd end up shrieking (it's rush hour, the train was PACKED) so in the end i paused, curled up, hid my face in one hand and shook violently for about 2 minutes, pausing for a gasp of breath now and then.

gosh, so funnehhhhh.

i didn't dare look up to see the quizzical faces around (i'm sure at least one person standing in front of me though i'd gone off my rocker; i'll hide myself at one of the corner seats tomorrow on monday. heeheehee.)

everyone should watch it! you can find it on youtube! :D

Episode 1, Part 1/3


---

edit:

this was the episode that cracked me up big time, but don't watch it yet if you intend to watch the entire series, coz it's like a spoiler, i guess? then when you watch episode 8 it won't be so funny anymore. :(

episode 8, part 1/3



episode 8, part 2/3

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home