Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

triple M!

yeah it stands for Mineral Makeup Madness.

the insane prices of their samples have driven me to purchase a few samples at a time... which isn't really a few.

i've just received my Everyday Minerals (EM) batch of eight samples (6 eyeshadows, 1 concealer and 1 blush)...

and just two days ago i was drawn to the Silk Naturals (SN) lip glosses and lipsticks coz the swatches were just soooo delicious - i bought 3 full sized ones!

and now i've just committed myself to a large EM kabuki brush (the reviews were really good! and... and... i don't have one? yeah, good enough reason.) and 1 glow, 1 solid fragrance and 3 2 (evidence of controlling myself! *proud*) blushes from SN.

i'm still awaiting my ELF eyeshadow brush and learning to apply all that finely milled powder.

i love the colours, they're all so gorgeous! :D

if i have time i'll take a picture for u girls to see, and maybe you can lust about it with me so i'm not alone. heeh.

---

oh yeah. Wanted kicks ass! i really enjoyed myself in the theatre while alvin snoozed beside me. he's read the comic and he says the movie can't compare. oh well. i liked it anyways!

HELLBOY'S OPENING THIS WEEK WHICH MEANS I WILL WATCH IT NEXT WEEK OMGOMGOMG YAY!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!!

*jumps around with joy together with alvin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home