Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, September 19, 2008

job list on MC day

1. get MC - done
2. book bbq pit - done
3. prepare for cell - ARGH ARGH ARGH
4. compile the wedding list (don't freak out, it's not mine)
5. complete the risk assessment form - no need to do anymore
6. pack my cupboard (and maybe do a statement pieces post when i manage to find my clothes from the mountainous stack again)
7. teach dad to use camera
8. send out Q4's cell plan
9. read all the bank brochures i've acquired

*rolls all over bed in procrastination*

i'm not exactly free, you see. i might as well go to work... but it beats traveling to NUS and back - that's 3 hours of my day gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home