Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, September 19, 2008

just some stuff

my, my, the htc touch hd looks so desirable. comes with a stylus too! :D























it'll be just another reason to bring my work with me everywhere i go. haha. a really pretty reason.

---

i LOVE plums. i just stuffed my face with TWO. but now there's no more. *sadded*






















(pronounced 'plahm' not 'ploom'. that's plume, which is like, a feather or a bunch of feathers or something. you definitely can't eat that.)


---

i'm aging.

well, it doesn't really scare me YET, but my panda eyes are an annoyance. after reading tons of reviews on makeupalley.com, i've decided to try this:

























Burt's Bees Repair Serum with Attar of Rose.

i like the smell while alvin thinks it's a little herby. it's actually an oil, which i've been happily rubbing all over my eyes and face. i'm hoping the oil will reduce hyperactive aging because i have really dry skin. while dry skin has blessed me with a lot less pimples, i know wrinkles will hit me earlier than someone with oily skin.

hey, pros and cons ya?

the result is... my dark eye circles are still there. :(

BUT! my skin is more radiant and smooth, with less red spotches (yet another result of my dry skin). yep, skin is less dull, which is an improvement.

oh well, back to using concealer i guess.

---

took MC today. if i don't i might have a meltdown at work. it's time for a long holiday.

*scratchy throat*

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home