Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

more birthday celebrations

the saturday after my birthday i met up with my very reluctant girls for some KTV after gobbling down a huge miso salad at CPK.

DSCF9952

seriously, i just love all of you for coming... rolling your eyes and all. haha! I KNOW IT'S A SACRIFICE FOR YOU GUYS OK, I KNOW!

so angel's the old soul (my gosh the oldies that she kept getting), mel's the techno queen (we actually perked up and started doing our JC techno moves. hilarious!!!), and xinwei's the ultimate britney fan, which made angel want to tear her ears out.

me and xinwei:
"All aboard!"
"Britney, before you go, there's something I want you to have."
"Oh, it's beautiful! But wait a minute, isn't this... ?"
"Yeah, yes, it is."
"But I thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end..."
"Well, baby, I went down and got it for ya."
"Aw, you shouldn't have."

angel: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

heh heh heh.

here're my girlies!

DSCF9959

after 3 straight hours of singing we were all pooped. so they presented me with something.

me: a present? for meeeeeee??? OMGAHHHH! XD
xw: ... retard. -_-

DSCF9962

yeay.

DSCF9963

alrighty let's open it.

DSCF9965

what the...

DSCF9966

DSCF9968

oh good grief!

DSCF9967

eh mel, see see.

DSCF9970

it's a collage of all my unglam moments... and here's one more to add into the fray.

DSCF9969

i love you girls, though you'll never ever see that photo on my shelves. EVER.


:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home