Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

twitter's not for me

i'm sorry to all who've started following me on Twitter, but nah... i don't think i will use it much. it's just not practical for me, since i already have my blog (which i MUCH prefer to use) and msn.

maybe if i have a smart phone someday? maybe?

i feel so much better letting loose on this blog space with practically no word limit (as you can tell from my extremely lengthy food/travel posts), and i get constantly annoyed when i receive feeds that 'XXX's blog has been updated!' only to realize that... it's updated with a whole row of twitter one liners and links.

*yawn*

so save for alvin's blog (i have to! i'm still wanting to get hitched, u know?) most other blogs that are pretty much surviving on twitter updates will be dropped from my feeds list.

---

on a side note, this seems to be the season of confrontation and reconciliation. i might as well get everything out of the way.

i don't know, it seems as we grow older, some of us tend to behave more childishly (note: i did not say child-like). hey, me included of course.

hmm. time to make amends/say what i've kept in my heart because i felt that it was the nice christian thing to do.

i'm taking heart from the fact that the first one went really well! :)

---

ALVIN AND I HAD A MOVIE DATE YESTERDAY! JUST THE TWO OF US - which is rare, rare, rare.

we watched Up, it was really good, and all i could say after watching it was


'SQUIRREL!!!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home