Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, July 10, 2009

my cell group

it's smaller, but we're still good together. :D

the last cell group was great despite all the rice shooting out from my mouth and nel's excitement over what could be nothing at all (rice shot out from her mouth too). not forgetting the $5000 faux pas, indian ochra and...

while we were laughing our heads off over the two eavesdropping guys outside the melville park games room, i couldn't resist but whip out my camera.

1,

2,

3!

DSCF0096

awwwww. i love u girls so much. :)

---

capturing the full moon from melville park:

DSCF0099

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home