Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, September 26, 2009

RAWK STEADEHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

oh my flippin' goodness - No Doubt was incredible!!!!!!! they really blew my mind, coz they were so tight and i totally lost it once they walked onto the stage... i kept screaming my head off.

'GWEN! GWEN!!!'

it was a really, really good full blown concert (almost a full set already!) and N.E.R.D, Simple Minds and ZZ Top simply whet my appetite before No Doubt floored us all. T_T

but our concert going days are coming to an end: i almost fainted at one point coz i was yelling so loud. i felt myself slip to the side and snapped my attention back to Gwen. then once i could, i turned to alvin for some of that Coke he had left. apparently alvin almost blacked out too! i only found out after the concert. no wonder he was so quiet at one point - i thought he was just busy taking loads of shots.

well, for a full review (with pictures) i will leave that to alvin. but i just really need to shout on my blog how much i DIG NO DOUBT.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! come back soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home