Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship


it's nice how my new found hair mask (i love u so much) is named like one of my mini-BGR sessions for cell.

man, it has done wonders for my hair! the ends are a lot less frizzy and my hair doesn't tangle up badly anymore. so so soft... and smells great too! everytime i wash my hair it's easy to imagine taffy and bubblegum oozing into my hair and straightening it.

i know that's weird, but i love it.


---

on other news, i'm sick again. i think it started from the point where i got caught in the rain on the way to work, and some inconsiderate car sped by and soaked my denim encased legs.

denim (hard to dry) + work (chilly environment) = SICK

:(

i have lost my voice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home