Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, January 17, 2011

Identity.

I know who I am
Once I was nameless, alone and You found me
You formed my knees to bend
You called me beloved
I am perfection

All my failures won't condemn me

Or leave me paralyzed and bound
And when I'm at my worst
Your love, it finds me first
By You I can run in the night
For by You I can run in the night

For I am such a man

Seized by the power of a great affection
No matter where I am
Peace spreads below me in every direction

When evil sets the war upon me

I won't stumble, I won't fall
And though they do their worst
Your love has found me first
For by You I can run in the night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home