Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My favorite color? Pink... No, wait! Blu-arghhhhhhh!!

i need to share this real life Monty Python sketch.

a few days ago, at alvin's new workplace, he was having a casual conversation with an editor who's a HUGE cat person. apparently she has quite a number of cats and she's part of a team called the Save the Caldecatts... check them out on FB!

wait... how did he find out about all that?

alvin: oh, coz she asked me if i was a cat or dog person. so i said cat.
me: orh.
alvin: and immediately i was like, WAIT! NO! I'M A DOG PERSON! ARGH!!!
me: HAHAHAHAHA oh yar! you ARE! i totally forgot that... and so did u! this is very lol.
alvin: *sad face*

nah, pretty sure he's a cat person now. hehe.

---

actually, the scene from Monty Python & The Holy Grail is different. i believe alvin remembered it wrongly... and has just been etched in his memory as true. the knight actually says blue. *smug*

...wait no, YELLOWWWWWW!!!

oh well! in case you're interested.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home